Friday, May 30, 2014

Last Chance to Sign up for Elementary or Confirmation Camp

Last Chance to Sign up for Elementary or Confirmation Camp

Elementary and confirmation camp is quickly approaching! It will be an awesome week of of fun with all your Trinity friends and we currently have 30 students! In order to plan and make sure that accommodations can be met, I need anyone else who wants to sign up for camp to do so ASAP! I am sending camp living waters our final group roster next week, so the latest I will accept new sign ups for camp is Tuesday, June 3rd. After that, I will send our numbers to the camp. If you are curious who is going or if your child is on my roster, here is our current group.

Elementary Camp
Henry Flory
Nolan Kane
Jacob LeCaptain
Charles Fox
Lauren Burgard
David Seidel
Billy MacNellis
Eddie MacNellis

Confirmation Camp
Tristen Brickel
Isaiah Bridges
Nathan Burgard
Kelly Craig
Mason Frost
Christi LeCaptain
Chelsea Long
Kaitlyn Martin
Jack Miller
Zoe Mose
Kirstin Mutscher
Cuyler O'Neill
Brendon O'Callagahan
Nathan Seidel
Stephen Spilman
Charles Tucker
Ana Tucker
Heleyna Tucker
Jack Schulz
Andrew Selle
Ashley Siegmund
Alli Sova
 
Please let me know if I have missed anything or if you have any questions. Thanks!
 
Jordan Palladino
trinitymidlandyouth@gmail.com
989-600-9801 

No comments:

Post a Comment