Sunday, January 4, 2015

IMPORTANT: Spring Hill Winter Weekend Information and Sign Ups

Hey Everyone!

I realize that this is a very busy time for everyone, but I have a few important reminders about the Middle School Winter Weekend. If you could spend a few minutes and please read these details, that would be really helpful. Thanks!

The Winter weekend to Spring Hill is quickly approaching! I have currently reserved spots for 26 students and 4 adult leaders. Right now I have 16 kids signed up, and they are:
Ashley Siegmund
Kirsten Mutscher
Andrew Selle
Sophie Lewis
Carson Winter
Parker Winter
Jack Schulz
Roscoe Zieman
Mitchell Zieman
Nate Seidel
Haley Samborn
Nathan Burgard
Mason Frost
Helena Tucker
Charles Tucker
Ana Tucker

We have room for 10 more students!

If your child is not on this list, I do not have them signed up. Please let me know ASAP if your child wants to go, or if I missed them on this list. We are past the initial sign up date of December 15th, so any Middle Schooler can sign up even if they aren't a Trinity member. So, your child may bring some friends until the total spots are filled up. 

If you have any questions about the trip or sign ups, I am going to hold a Spring Hill informational meeting on January 7th at 8:00 pm at the Trinity Youth Center.  You may bring any or all sign up material to the meeting or turn it in at any time before the 7th. 
Note: The deadline to sign up for the trip is January 7th. After that I will give all the unused spots to other churches. 

Also, I am looking for one more female adult leader to come with us for the weekend and possibly someone to drive kids there or back. If you are interested in being an adult leader or driving, please email me.

Please email me with concerns or sign ups for students at trinitymidlandyouth@gmail.com
Thank you all for your time and I am really looking forward to the weekend!

Jordan Palladino
989-600-9801
trinitymidlandyouth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment