Friday, September 25, 2015

High School LYO Bonfire this Sunday!

Hey everyone!

 I hope everyone has had a great start to the year and has some fun weekend plans. If you are looking for something to do this Sunday, I know of something fun for high schoolers. They should come to the..
LYO Bonfire!

 
We are meeting this Sunday, Sep. 27th at 6:30 at Aidan's house
2702 N Heyward Circle

I will provide snacks, pop, dinner and of course, s'mores.
Bring some bonfire type clothes and any lawn games that would be fun for a bonfire (don't worry, I will have some games anyway)
Also, if you have an extra camping chair, you may want to bring that too.

Please let me know if transportation is an issue! I am sure that I can find you a ride.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will see you on Sunday night!

Jordan Palladino
trinitymidlandyouth@gmail.com
989-600-9801

No comments:

Post a Comment